Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goldenball airsoft 6mm bb ammo and bullet Evaluation.


 Below is a appraisal from one of our consumers after they have tried the Golden Ball airsoft bbs.

    " I lately ordered my first bag of Goldenball 6mm bbs.  Given that I play out-of-doors I acquired the white .25 gram ones.  In the past I have chiefly used G&G .25s.  I like the Goldenball bbs and plan on using them from now on.  Not only do they shoot straighter, but I feel that they go further then any other brand name that I have tried.  Also rather than wobbling or curving off to the side when they start to lose speed in the air, the Goldenball bbs keep going straight.  I have a G&G  G4-A2 Flaming Hog and have not had any difficulty with the bbs jamming or breaking in my firearm.  (I have put about 5,000 rounds of them through my firearm)  I am totally sold on these and would propose them to anyone looking for an airsoft bb that shoots extremely precise!

-tom greene,  Michigan  Graphic Design Student at Andrews University




We currently have Goldenball airsoft bbs in .20 gram (4000 rds) delivered to your door for $17  We also carry .25 gram (3000 rds) which are a little heavier round perfect for higher end AEGS.
 We are going to be giving away a free packet of 200 airsoft bbs so people can try them out.  All you would pay is $1.00 for shipping.  We are thinking of sending out 500 bbs for $3.00 shipping.  All we are asking is that you give us a quick airsoft assessment of the goldenball 6mm bbs.   Stay tuned for this exciting airsoft bb program in the near future.

Click here to take a look at our airsoft 6mm bb program

No comments:

Post a Comment